We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting a big house on the coast

manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
renting a big house on the coast

Has anyone had any experience renting houses anywhere along the coast?We need 4 bedrooms and a pool in June.Caesarea is gorgeous but not much going on for kids.Any other ideas?I have tried Netanya but nobody seems to be replying to my info requests.Specific company recomendations would be great also.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,976 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: renting a big house on the coast

I live part time in Netanya and the number of big houses with pools are not that great --if they exist at all. And you want it along the coastline???? You are not getting responses because what you want isn't available. --or if it is --it is very hard to find. You may want to try using a realtor.

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: renting a big house on the coast

I know homes like this are available during Pesach in Caesaria -- many large families do this. I am not sure if they are available year-round.

Google "Caesaria villa vacation rentals" or something similar. I did and got some promising links. E.g.,:

www.vacationsfrbo.com/for_rent.php…

Level Contributor
21,533 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: renting a big house on the coast

Try zimmeril.com and also vrbo.com

4. Re: renting a big house on the coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Zichron Yaakov