We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have never been before.

Northeast...
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Have never been before.

I have never been to Puerto Rico. I will be traveling with my then 18 year old daughter. I am looking for a beautiful beach and also some place safe where you can walk around and not worry. Any suggestions?

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have never been before.

Culebra Island. Very safe. You can walk anywhere. The island is very laid back and like the Caribbean used to be 30 years ago. Flamenco Beach is the most beautiful beach in Puerto Rico and one of the top ten in the world.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g580453-d1…

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have never been before.

Isabela is a non touristy town in PR. I'm not sure if you posted this in the Isabela forum because you are in fact, staying in Isabela, but in case you're not, I would recommend staying in Isla Verde (San Juan) instead. Isla Verde has everything that you are looking for: a nice beach and restaurants and shops within walking distance.

3. Re: Have never been before.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Isabela