We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas Del Mar

Oshawa
1 post
Save Topic
Brisas Del Mar

Has anyone been there? never been with the kids to cuba....How is the food and anything for the kids to do?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas Del Mar

I would suggest posting this topic in the Trinidad forum...

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g285731-i9286-Trin…

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisas Del Mar

Hi Sarbear! Welcome to TA :)

I've been there 3 times (so far)! It is the nicest of the 3 all inclusive hotels in the area. The food, for Cuba, is good. Here's some things you can typically expect at the buffet:

Breakfast - eggs cooked for you, cereals, bread, ham, cheese, melon, pineapple, sausage

Lunch & Dinner- Rice! paella, black beans & rice, pilaf, pork or turkey, fried fish, salad bar, yucca, fried plantains, a few different root vegetable dishes, variety of breads, rolls, bread sticks, pasta. Think carbs! lol you won't find things like broccoli or green beans. Dessert - ice cream, little cakes & cookies.

And of course there's the a la carte restaurants and the snack bar that serves hot dogs, burgers, pizza, ham sandwiches, and fries.

There is a kids club, which I don't know much about as I don't have children, but saw it there.

Have you scoped out the reviews on here for the hotel? Here's a link if you haven't

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g285731-d273683…

I just read some of the recent ones, which weren't all glowing. there ARE flaws at the hotel (and every one in Cuba!) so really it's for you to decide if the little things will ruin it for you. First trip, there was no water for 1 day, then cold water only for one day. Second trip - no issues. Third trip, our toilet broke and was fixed in about 20 hours.

3. Re: Brisas Del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2012, 10:24
Get answers to your questions about Cienfuegos