We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 Seasons "Ultimate Romantic Dinner"

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
4 Seasons "Ultimate Romantic Dinner"

Has anyone had the advertised "Ultimate Romantic Dinner" at the Four Seasons Maui in Wailea? Just wondering if it is worth the cost. Thanks!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
187 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 Seasons "Ultimate Romantic Dinner"

Keani, Where did you find info on this dinner? We are staying at the hotel in Dec., but I don't see anything on the website.

Mansfield Center...
Level Contributor
41 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 Seasons "Ultimate Romantic Dinner"

Lesmi -

We're staying at the 4S in October and looked into the Ultimate Romantic dinner. It's on the website under the Duo description.

www.fourseasons.com/maui/dining/duo.html

Also, if you email the concierge they will send you information on it. It was $800 including tax and gratuity when I looked into it a couple of months ago. If you do a search on the forum, you should be able to find more discussions. From what I gathered, it's an amazing dinner, but some people felt on display to the rest of the resort.

I hope that helps.

3. Re: 4 Seasons "Ultimate Romantic Dinner"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 10:17