We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

Could anybody help me as I would like to pre book a couple of spa treatments at Spa Grande before leaving Australia for Maui but cannot locate any email contacts for this spa or hotel just accomodation only website as we arrive on a thursday & I would like a booking for the saturday as my husband will be playing golf for the day plus we are staying on the west coast

many thanks

Kazza

Oregon
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

Looks like they don't have an email for the spa but they have a toll free # 1 800 SPA 1933. You'll love it but it is pricey.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

Thanks for the toll free number you would have thought being 2008 they would have email access to transfer info/details quickly & more efficiently

Cali
Level Contributor
28 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

We've never had a problem calling the 'day of' and getting treatments at the Spa Grande. They're very accomodating even during the busy holiday and summer months.

[As self-described spa junkies there and abroad, I find that most major spas do not communicate via email esp. for appointment booking even in '08. Mostly they use the web to list treatment descriptives.]

I also seem to remember there was a # to call the Spa from the GW's main website...well, no matter b/c they will connect you directly from the toll-free number.

However you do it, I'm sure they will be helpful and you will LOVE the experience! Make sure you go an hour before to get your scrub and enjoy the facilities.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

Thanks again I am really looking forward to the spa treatment especially the Terme Hydrotherapy baths before a Pohaku hot lava stone massage I know its pricey but what the heck - I will call the toll free number closer to my departure date

5. Re: Spa Grande Wailea - Booking appointment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 15:17