We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wilea vacation rentals

Solon, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wilea vacation rentals

Hi I am going to Maui in Feb. and staying in Grand Wilea for twodays and got quotes fromm three different cacation rentals in Wilea from 25 th to 28th (3 nights)and wondering which place to choose.

The plams at Wailea- 1704 $275+ taxes etc

Wailea Ekahi 24 b -ground floor $1228

The Wailea Ekolu #303- 5 nights $1530

Oceanside,Ca
Level Contributor
113 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wilea vacation rentals

Tuffy,

While having no experience with the first two, the Ekolu rental we stayed in last month (607) worked well and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. The area was nicely landscaped, the pool was very quiet and it was close to beaches, hotels and shops.

Larry

Solon, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wilea vacation rentals

Thanks, I am still debating as there is five night minimum at Ekolu where as I can stay in palms for three days by paying extra $105 cleaning fee.

Lethbridge, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wilea vacation rentals

We stayed at the Ekolu complex and loved it

Edited: 22 January 2013, 14:41
Oregon
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wilea vacation rentals

hawaiirevealed.com/free-travel-info/maui/mau…

I have stayed at none of these but it might help to see a birds-eye view of the resort condos. Keep in mind that the review given at Maui Revealed is just one person's opinion. I would stay at the Ekolu given all the traffic and the uninspiring landscaping at the other 2.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,775 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wilea vacation rentals

I lived at the Ekolu for 4 months when I first moved to Maui. It's nice but if you have kids, stay away. You will have to walk up and down hills to get to the beach.

6. Re: Wilea vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Wailea