We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

Indy
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

I thought my folks and MIL would like building 7 but the not a good unit for us. There is a great looking unit in 20 and also in 2 that would fit our needs [we are family of 5].

Which would be closer to building 7? I could also find 1brs in building 20 for my folks and MIL.

i have a map but can't tell how far apart the buildings are.

thanks.

Trish

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

Hi Trisha,

I m here at ekahi village now, my last day after 20 nights here, here it's beautiful, I would say that building 2 would be much closer to building 7 than building 20. however there are hills everywhere throughout the complex. Enjoy your time, let me know if you have any questions. Debbie

Spokane
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

We'll be in Ekahi for 2nd year...we're staying in building 20. Building 2 & 7 would be easiest to commute...I'm guessing about 3 minute walk on paved drive. Going from bldg 20 to 7 you have to 'discover' the way thru other units...not a paved path.

Indy
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

what do you think about building 20? i can find units for all in that building...

thanks.

Indy
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

me again. thinking my folks would be able to stay at the marriott as it's really close.

so the units that best fit my family of 5 so each kid has a bed are 20c and 39c. 20c is closer to a pool and 39c is on the greenbelt.

any opinions? thanks.

5. Re: EKAHI 3 units for family. how far from these buildings.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Wailea