We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How busy is FS/Wailea at the beginning of December?

Sydney, Australia
8 posts
Save Topic
How busy is FS/Wailea at the beginning of December?

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Wailea (looking at the FS or possibly the new Andaz if it's ready) from Dec. 6-12 before heading to cold winter of NYC/Canada.

I have heard that the FS can be very very busy, but I was wondering if it might be a bit quieter being between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday rush?

Has anyone stayed at the FS during this time? Is it really that busy? All we want to do is chill out and sit beside the pool/ocean and enjoy our first time in Maui!

New Berlin, WI
Level Contributor
466 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How busy is FS/Wailea at the beginning of December?

The infinity pool at 4S has a limited number of chairs, 48 or so, you could call to get the exact number. The resort has hundreds of rooms. Regardless of slow time or not, chances are there will still be a line for the infinity pool. Chairs are quite close together. Google this and see others photos, which will give you an idea of the space.

12. Re: How busy is FS/Wailea at the beginning of December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 06:20