We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean View Rate at Four Seasons

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ocean View Rate at Four Seasons

What is considered a decent rate for Ocean View at the Four Seasons in May?

I'm seeing $1029 which includes a $50 per night resort credit.

Thank you!!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean View Rate at Four Seasons

a garden view can be$775+ and it goes up from there, we stay at the Four Seasons sometimes and think it is the best resort on Maui . That said think it is over priced now might look at Andaz, kea lani, and even Wailea Marriott

Idaho
Level Contributor
101 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean View Rate at Four Seasons

We adore the Four Seasons...Check out my review of it...My question is this...How much time will you spend in your room looking at the view? If you spend a lot of time in your room, then it might be worth it, but with so much to do at the 4S and the gorgeous property I suspect that the time in your room will be limited, yes? you might get a partial ocean view if you don't mind that....Any room is a great room at 4S...Enjoy!

3. Re: Ocean View Rate at Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 07:19