We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel wailea

Orange, California
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
hotel wailea

Ive noticed a few people stayed at hotel Wailea in the past month. I hear all the rooms are renovated...we booked the panoramic ocean view since everyone says that is the best can anyone tell me if the new rooms come with stove top? Ive called hotel 3 times and gotten 3 different answers. Lol thanks in advance!

Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
4,551 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel wailea

The rooms include a cooktop and it appears the room renovations are complete, however the spa and pool are not complete and currently closed... supposed to be done by next month.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,553 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel wailea

For your viewing pleasure....

My avatar photo at left is of a remodeled kitchen area at the Hotel Wailea which I took a couple of months ago.

Two burner cooktop, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and spacious service bar with large sink.

The units are beautiful.

Edited: 18 June 2014, 21:05
3. Re: hotel wailea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Wailea
Recent Conversations