We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fox for christmas

Which Fox Glacier hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
fox for christmas

me an the hubby will be in new zealand for honeymoon and have a camper van arranged, but kinda want to be staying in a house, cabin, hotel something less cramped for chistmas eve and day. any suggestions and any of you know what the town is like at christmas

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fox for christmas

I was going to say it will be quiet but I then saw that several accommodation places are already booked out. Take a look at travelbug.co.nz and aatravel.co.nz for the selections available. Fox Glacier Lodge looks nice.

Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fox for christmas

hi thanks, were booked in at punga grove franz joseph now looked nice place and had good reviews and now i could be wrong on this but i remembered the two towns to be very similar when i was last through

3. Re: fox for christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 05:18