We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seals in Gillespie's Beach in Late March

Atlanta, Ga
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Seals in Gillespie's Beach in Late March

All:

I am planning a trip to NZ and I'd love to see the seals at Gillespie's beach, but can't seem to find any information on what seasons they are there (perhaps they are there all seasons?).

Are there typically seals in late March/early April at Gillespie's Beach?

Thanks in advance, y'all!

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seals in Gillespie's Beach in Late March

it is 3 hour 45 minutes walk from the car park to the beach... good walk but no seal... i went there in November. don't about other months...

Atlanta, Ga
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seals in Gillespie's Beach in Late March

Thanks, Sirr. I've been reading different information about the length of the trip. Some sites say that it is 3 hours and 45 minutes round trip, but based on what you wrote, it looks like the trip is 7.5 hours?

3. Re: Seals in Gillespie's Beach in Late March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 03:15