We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watch found in January, 2013

Which Franz Josef hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Watch found in January, 2013

Whilst on a walk to Franz Josef glacier I found a watch, we thought it was my husbands because he has one similar so took it with us. When we reached our motel at Fox Glacier we realised it wasn't! If you contract me through Trip Advisor we can send it on. We were there in January 17th.

Sue

Greymouth, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watch found in January, 2013

The watch should be handing in or at least reported to the Police. Anyone making an insurance claim for lost property must report their loss to the Police, so they have a very good rate of returning lost items. If it is not claimed after 3 months or so, it will be handed on to you.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watch found in January, 2013

Too late I am afraid, we are home now in England!!

3. Re: Watch found in January, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 07:15