We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to the Down Town Hilton

Alaska
Level Contributor
139 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to the Down Town Hilton

Hi, my wife and I are arriving at the airport but we've rented a car from the Hilton Avis Car Rental office (cheaper). I've seen in other posts that a cab ride from the airport to down town runs about $20.00. Is this still accurate information?

Thanks,

Ben

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,792 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to the Down Town Hilton

That's about right. Or you can take the city bus (pickup on second level of parking lot between terminal 1 and 2) for a couple bucks. You probably know this, but you can also then return the car to the airport at the end of your trip without incurring additional charges.

Good luck.

Alaska
Level Contributor
139 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to the Down Town Hilton

Tumbleweed,

Thanks, we'll take the information regarding the bus under advisement.

Ben

PA
Level Contributor
170 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to the Down Town Hilton

We arrived at the airport and used the SLC shuttle express to go downtown to a Hertz Car Rental. It saved up several hundred dollars. Here is the link.

http://www.expressshuttleutah.com/

4. Re: Taxi to the Down Town Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:15