We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian-friendly restaurants?

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
vegetarian-friendly restaurants?

My daughter and I will be in Salt Lake City over the Fourth of July weekend for a convention, staying at the Grand America Hotel. My daughter and several of our convention friends are vegetarian. Can anyone suggest any vegetarian-friendly restaurants within walking distance or easy public transportation of the hotel? Indian, Thai, etc. would be fine. Thank you!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
4,435 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vegetarian-friendly restaurants?

Some of these might not be vegetarian but would likely have a decent vegetarian menu. This is a good start to look into.

Blue Nile Ethiopian is a couple of blocks away from your hotel... or cab to Mahider, House of Tibet and Chanon Thai, about a mile away.

Zest is a new vegan restaurant that is a little more on the trendy side. Cedars of Lebanon and Himalayan Kitchen will have vegetarian selections.

Might also want to look into Frisch, Oasis, and Sage. You could also always get vegetarian plates at restaurants like Red Iguana. I think there are some vegetarian food carts downtown, but not sure if they are summer seasonal and won't be around now.

2. Re: vegetarian-friendly restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Salt Lake City