We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental at SLC

Which Salt Lake City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental at SLC

Just wondering if anyone has has good experience with Thrifty Rentals at the airport? I have a reservation, but now I'm finding terrible reviews. I'm mostly concerned about the quality and cleanliness of the vehicle.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
16,908 posts
388 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental at SLC

Welcome to the forum. Can't say specifically, but reviews generally paint the picture. And in rental cars, you do get what you pay for. If the reviews are negative, and knowing you're going with a lesser car rental company, you can probably figure that it won't be the best experience.

Good luck.

Castle Douglas...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental at SLC

Avoid them at all costs, we were ripped off and lied to. May have cost us as much as $500 more than it should (who can really tell with all the extra charges and taxes not included in the base price) The vehicle was OK but was old and a bit dirty.

3. Re: Car rental at SLC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:16