We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for USBC bowling tournament

minn
14 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay for USBC bowling tournament

We have ame that are staying at Motel 6 and some that are staying at the Clarion. Where would be a better place than the Ramada limited? It is not a very good hotel I hear. We are looking for clean, comfortable, quiet and either a coffee pot in the room or a breakfast. Less than $70 a night (less than that if there is no breakfast) and within 10 minutes to the bowling center. Can you refer me to a hotel with all those parameters?

minn
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for USBC bowling tournament

bump

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for USBC bowling tournament

You might try the LaQuinta Inn Corpus Christi North. You should be able to get online weekday rates of under $70, they are less than 10 minutes from the American Bank Center, and they have free breakfast. I've stayed at the LaQuinta South and it was nice, and I assume the North location would be the same.

You could also try the Drury, which has online weekday rates between $68 and $80 (e-saver rates), they are also less than 10 minutes from the American Bank Center, and have a great hot breakfast.

Hope you enjoy our city while you're here!

Get answers to your questions about Corpus Christi