We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta

We're planning to take Uber on Sunday morning for the mass assension. Where would we get dropped off,how far from the entrance to the Balloon park?

Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta

Not sure about this year. Last year they dropped off near the Balloon Museum, and shuttles took folks in to the grounds. There was a tent where you could go for returns from the park. Suggest you call the Balloon Fiesta folks and they can maybe give you the information.

Level Contributor
1 post
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta

I called the Balloon Fiesta folks and they did mention a similar arrangement this year but didn't provide exact details. I did find this on the Uber New Mexico blog uber.com/blog/…

Hope this helps! I'm doing the same thing.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
86 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta

Did that work for you guys? I am actually planning the trip already for 2018 and was wondering the best way to get into the Festival. Thanks so much for any advice you have!!

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta

Suska13. You may want to start another post. That way you will get more answers. A lot of posters won't look at one this old.

Reply to: Uber Drop off at Balloon Fiesta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted