We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balloon Fiesta 2008

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Balloon Fiesta 2008

Does anyone know the dates of the Balloon Fiesta 2008?

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
345 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

Oct 4-12

Enjoy!

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

if you ever need any more information, check balloonfiesta.com regularly. The city does a pretty good job of keeping things updated.

If you don't decide to stay for the whole thing, make sure you catch a Mass Acension, Balloon Glow, Special Shapes and a Glowdeo.

Just my 2 Cents

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

Thanks! When I posted this, the website was still showing dates and results for the 2007 Fiesta.

seattle
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

hey there anyone! I am heading to the Balloon Fiesta 2008. Any and all suggestions on hotels places to eat would be great!! I am into walking running and road and mountian biking can send info-stuff at tora57k@yahoo.com also...Thanks

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

Hi Amberm. We're just back from our USA trip. Just wanted to say hello!!

Tet

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

Hey Tet, where did you go in the US? Another 2 month trek?

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

From Phoenix-Utah-Colorado-New Mexico-Texas to the Gulf- back all the way to San Diego-Death Valley-Utah-Grand Canyon-Sedona-Scottsdale. Yes another 8 weeks and 8000+ miles. Great!

Have you been traveling much this year?

Tet

Level Contributor
669 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

The dates above listed are correct. I highly suggest booking your room and rental car now. If you book less then five months out you either don't get a room or pay really high prices. The closest hotels are Ramada Express, Holiday Inn Express (off Alameda), La Quinta (off San Antonio), Nativo Lodge, Marriot Pyramid (Journal Center).

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

Tet, it's been a quiet year for me. We did a week in the Dominican Republic at an all-inclusive for a wedding. Not really my thing. We just came back from 2 weeks in Costa Rica. Better, but not as good as advertised. I'm planning to take my sister to China in April, and then Rob and I are going to do 2 weeks (or so) in Utah, NM, AZ and CO in October. We haven't decided yet if we're going to fly or bring our own car.

Hathor, I'm debating between the Marriott and the Holiday Inn (loyalty programs). I've heard that the HI is better for walking to the park, but the Marriott has better views. Is this true? The Marriott also seems to be slightly better quality. Is it reasonable to stay there and walk to the park?

10. Re: Balloon Fiesta 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 01:17