We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balloon Fiesta: Twilight Twinkle vs Balloon Glow

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
OK
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Balloon Fiesta: Twilight Twinkle vs Balloon Glow

Is there a difference between the Twilight Twinkle (on Sat evening) and the Balloon Glow (on Sun evening)? The descriptions of both events say the same thing. Just curious.

Thanks!

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balloon Fiesta: Twilight Twinkle vs Balloon Glow

They are probably one and the same; as a matter of fact, I have never heard of the Twilight Twinkle, so it must be fairly new. Whatever you do, you won't be disappointed.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balloon Fiesta: Twilight Twinkle vs Balloon Glow

Although this is my 26th balloon fiesta approaching, the "Twilight Twinkle Glow," is also a new one on me. I would imagine they are similar...the new one perhaps having the balloons illuminate in some different manner than the usual Balloon Glows.

I'd just go with the one most convenient for you while visiting.

Don't forget to stay for the spectacular fireworks show(s) afterwards. They are 20-30 minutes long, and quite beautiful! Enjoy your fiesta! It's quite an experience in person!

OK
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Balloon Fiesta: Twilight Twinkle vs Balloon Glow

Thanks for your responses.

Its been several years since we've been to the Balloon Fiesta and the 'Twilight Twinkle' was new to me. We'll see which day looks best for our schedule and the weather.

I'm sooo excited to be coming back this year!!

4. Re: Balloon Fiesta: Twilight Twinkle vs Balloon Glow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 06:22