We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Reunion ABQ

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Family Reunion ABQ

We are planning a family reunion for July and will spend 3 days in ABQ. Would appreciate any suggestions. We will need 8 rooms for 24 people (4 rooms with 2 people each / 4 rooms with 2 adults 2 teens each). Would love a pool and a place with large common areas where we can come together.

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

There are any number of good hotels here that could fit your needs. Not knowing if you have price restrictions, I would recommend some of the hotels around the I-40, I-25 interchange. Centrally located for the whole city, with restaurants close by, only two miles from Old Town, museums and the zoo. MCM Elegante and Clubhouse Inn are two in this area that have pools, recently renovated and offer good rates. The MCM has a restaurant and bar, and the Clbuhouse Inn has a full buffet breakfast, and a Managers Reception each evening. I don't know if MCM has a web site, but I'm sure they do; Clubhouse Inn is albuquerque.clubhouseinn.com.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,794 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

Nativo Lodge or Hotel Albuquerque may work for you. The pool at Nativo is quite nice and plenty of open spaces to meet, including a teepee. A bit of a drive to the Old Town area, but not too bad.

Also look at Tamaya Resort and Sandia Resort. I've heard the Radisson in Abq will be opening a new water park soon.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
345 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

The Radisson water park is scheduled to open March 12th. It looks like tons of fun to me, but then I'm partial to water parks. They also have an arcade. Here's the website: http://WaterparkNewMexico.com/

I've always liked that hotel. I stayed there once years ago, and I recently had a really fun evening in their bar with friends. Great lounge seating for relaxing and talking. It's also centrally located in the city very near the intersection of our two big freeways.

The pool at Sandia Resort is seasonal, so you'll want to check on that if you stay there. Some friends recently stayed at Tamaya and absolutely loved it.

That's my two cents. Have a wonderful reunion!

Albuquerque
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

Hi, my name is Preet and I am the General Manager at Howard Johnson ABQ. Please email at HojoABQ@gmail.com, if you still need rooms. We can discuss the prices and amenities. Below is the link to our home page. Looking forward to hearing from you thank you, most regards Preet.

hojo.com/HowardJohnson/…

5. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 March 2010, 23:35
6. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 March 2010, 23:35
7. Re: Family Reunion ABQ

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 05:16