We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

Which Estes Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

I posted regarding another property and then found the Silver Moon Inn accepts pets. Has anyone stayed there with a pet? It sounds as if they give you the older rooms. Thanks again for any advice.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

I'm not sure about that-prior reservations may have something to do with it. Also, maybe they just dont want animals pooping and peeing, sheding all over, or cheweing up their new carpet and anemities. They have done beautiful extensive remodeling. Huh-cant really say I blame them if they do give older rooms to pets-maybe you could board yours and get a nice room-or find someplace up there that doesnt care if their property gets ruined by neglectful pet owners-not that you are one, of course.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,307 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

Missy24, that was a rather rude reply. Most of us that travel with our pets treat them like our children and would never neglect them in anyway. Since you don't appear to like pets maybe you shouldn't reply to any pet postings and leave the insight to people who can help.

Boardwalk2003 I'm not sure about this property since I have not stayed there but have a great time in Colorado, most people are very pet friendly. -DM

Minnesota
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

Thanks to you both.... I guess I was hoping they remodeled the pet rooms, also.

Our pet is well behaved but I know there are some that are not. There are also people who are not well behaved. We pay an extra charge everywhere we stay (from $15+ extra per night for cleaning) and many times put down an extra deposit. Too bad they can't screen people and make them pay extra for those squished cheetoes and spilled beer, etc!

Anyway... we have found a very nice house for less than a hotel room that will accept our pet and we are looking forward to our visit!

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,307 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

Boardwalk2003,

We usually pay extra pet fees too. I have stayed a Drury Inns alot on road trips. They have no fees, no size limits, don't stick you in a smoking room and are fairly nice hotels. www.druryhotels.com

Have a great trip - DM

5. Re: Silver Moon Inn - Pet rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 17:21