We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organic Grocery in Estes..?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Organic Grocery in Estes..?

I was curious does anyone know if there is a place in Estes to get natural/organic grocery or would I need to go into Loveland or Ft Collins to find this type of food...???

I know that Safeway there in Estes has a tiny natural food isle but I am looking for something a bit more substantial.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
467 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Organic Grocery in Estes..?

Theres a Whole Foods in Boulder.........there might be one in FoCo by now but im not sure. In FoCo there is the Food Co-op which has organic food. Its in oldtown...but I couldnt give you an adress.

I dont think there is one in Estes :(

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Organic Grocery in Estes..?

Thanks for the info. I would imagine that Loveland has some kind of small health food store but who knows I cant seem to find one on the Net.

I figured Estes wouldnt have one..... hmmmm....perhaps I should open one up, that would give me a good excuse to move there. :)

Estes Park, Colorado
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Organic Grocery in Estes..?

No organic grocery in Estes. Sadly, Safeway even REMOVES their organic produce in the summer months because "the tourists don't want it" according to them. Most of us drive to Boulder or Fort Collins Wild Oats or Whole Foods. Nothing that I know of in Loveland. Good luck!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Organic Grocery in Estes..?

Hmmm.......thats surprising to hear that there isnt more of a demand for organic grocery there, especially considering it is a booming business right now, and not just in the US but its a Worldwide trend as well.

I suppose that since Estes is primarily a tourist spot, tourist in general are more interested in eating out then cooking food.