We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thought I'd share my photos

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Thought I'd share my photos

For those of you who are planning a trip I thought I'd share my photos I took this past week (4th of july weekend).

pbase.com/dragonflylady/estes_park_july_2008

Enjoy!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Thanks for sharing again M. Lots of wildlife but I missed the sun. Weather wasn't that good so to see.

T.

North Platte...
Level Contributor
366 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Howdy Dragon,

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Happy trails,

SandBilly

Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Nice pics! Sorry your accomodations sucked!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,583 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Love the flowers! Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
168 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Beautiful pictures. I'm glad to see you found some wildlife that isn't looking mangy. We didn't have such luck in Yellowstone a few weeks ago. hehe

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,797 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Excellent photos - they look Gallery worthy! I am looking to buy a new camera for an upcoming trip - were those taken with a rebel? How come you did not zoom in on the moose - does it not go that far? Awesome pics! Thanks!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

Thanks guys

For 1ForFun yes its a rebel xti but I have to say my sister just bought the new Nikon D60 digital and its aweseome. BestBuy has(or had) a great package for about $1020 you get the camera 2 lenses including a 75-200, tripod and lowpro 100 sling camera bag. She also got the warranty and a memory card this past weekend.

Everyone tells me I should sell my photos or start a small local gallery but you know then it wouldn't be fun :)

8. Re: Thought I'd share my photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Estes Park