We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

tyler, texas
Level Contributor
271 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

We (4 women) will be traveling through Estes Park in a week. We will be there for a full day and 1 night...need suggestions on restaraunts, shopping, special things to do or see while we are there.

tyler, texas
Level Contributor
271 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

We especially need a suggestion for a place to have dinner and drinks...preferalbly listen to live music if there something like that available.

Estes Park, Colorado
Level Contributor
622 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

The Tavern Restaurant at Mary's Lake Lodge would be a good choice. It is good to make a reservation, and inquire about their live music. I know they have live music, but not certain which nights.

Texas
Level Contributor
88 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

They don't have live music but you could check out Cheese (wine bar). That would be fun for a group.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
351 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

I agree with the other post, Cheese (restaurant/wine bar) would be a great place to go for a group of women! I highly recommend it. There is plenty of shopping in Estes Park. But you can't go to Estes Park and not go into Rocky Mountain National Park. I would definitely take a drive or maybe a hike or 2 in the park. That is a must see! Have a great time!

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
648 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

I third Cheese! It's such a cute/fun place, you'll love it! All the shopping in Estes is very centrally located down the main street through town, so you'll definitely hit all the main shops walking around.

I too highly recommend going into RMNP and taking a drive through to at least the top of Trail Ridge. It's so beautiful up there, it would be a shame to miss it! =)

6. Re: what to do, see, and restaraunt suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2009, 05:34