We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estes Park Restuarants

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Estes Park Restuarants

My husband and I just returned from a week in Estes Park (Sept. 2005). We ate all our meals out. Our favorites were: Stanley Hotel dining room for lunch (they also have a very nice bar), Nicky's (they also have a nice bar next to the river), Big Horn Restaurant, The Egg and I, and Grumpy Gringo (we know good Mexican food -- we're from Texas, and this is also a very attractive restaurant out on the edge of town).

Hope this is helpful.

BarbaraAtAustin

rvf
Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Estes Park Restuarants

I have read some of the others posts about Estes Park restaurants, and I cannot believe that nobody has mentioned Bob and Tony's pizza. I've been going there for years and it's always great. A classic pizza place.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Estes Park Restuarants

Our favorites were Big Horn Restaurant for breakfast. Sweet Basilico for Italian. Hunters Chop House (not to be confused with Hunters BBQ.) was outstanding!!! Need reservations for dinner though as it is a very popular place. Enjoy!

Springfield, MO
Level Contributor
340 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Estes Park Restuarants

Another vote for Sweet Basilico's - they are very small (9 tables), but you can make reservations or get carry-out. Otherwise, plan to wait. But it's worth it!

Winter Springs...
Level Contributor
156 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Estes Park Restuarants

Bob & Tony's must have changed hands and I must have caught Grumpy on a bad night.

Get answers to your questions about Estes Park