We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

colorado
Level Contributor
274 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

My wife and I are looking for a weekend trip to Estes. Am not familiar with the location - any hotels that are in town that you would recommend?

Thanks

Estes Park, CO
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

There are many great places to stay in Estes Park. There are hotels, cabins, condos, VRBOs, etc. The best plae to check would be the local visitors center. They can help you find the right place to stay. Their website is www.estesparkcvb.com.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Well last week I found the Visitor Centre really unhelpful.

But we stayed at the Silver Moon Inn. It's a great location right on the river and in walking distance of the town and its restaurants and shops. It's not fancy but our room with 2 beds was a good size and spotlessly clean. They do a free basic carb-based breakfast and have bottled water and coffee available all day. The real gem though is their staff are all very good - helpful and interested in their guests.

Have fun.

3. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 05:17