We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine and Cheese Update

Which Estes Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Wine and Cheese Update

Wine and Cheese has reopened--sort of--but not in Estes Park. It's called Orchard Wine and Cheese and is at I-25 and 144th Ave. (Westminster, Broomfield?) I never get up that way unfortunately as I live in a southwest Denver suburb and when we go to Estes Park we go through Boulder.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine and Cheese Update

This rang a bell, so I did a search, and here's the link to the previous post about the closing, and the response from the owner:

tripadvisor.com/…23548092

And here's their website:

http://www.thewineandcheese.com/

Sounds like a really good place!

rky
Estes Park, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park
Level Contributor
619 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine and Cheese Update

I miss Wine & Cheese. It was unique to Estes Park and a great place to visit every once in a while. Too bad it couldn't survive.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
351 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine and Cheese Update

I ate at the "new" Wine & Cheese in Thornton this past November. It is still awesome, but even bigger and better! They offered more dining options, including soup and sandwiches, but still the great cheese and sausage platters. sjde take a drive up there and enjoy! Go up I-25, stop in for lunch, then head up to Estes through Loveland! Well worth the drive!

Edited: 10 March 2011, 04:22
4. Re: Wine and Cheese Update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 23:17