We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay

Which Estes Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay

any ideas for the best place to stay to take in Estes Park? Rooms must be clean - we were recommended a place to stay near Yosemite last year and it was awful!! We are arriving in Denver - making the trip to Mount Rushmore and finishing up in Boulder before flying from Denver to Boston - we have 8 days in total - any advice on places to see/not to miss and good hotels would be appreciated

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay

By seeking the "best place to stay," I assume you're not looking for the lower-end budget hotels, as clean as they might be! If you're traveling with just a spouse/partner, then Romantic Riversong might be the best place in Estes. It's a high-end B&B that caters to couples, with beautifully decorated rooms in a very scenic location. Two other excellent choices, next door to each other on Fall River Road, would be Boulder Brook and Woodlands. Both have full condo-like units with full kitchens, barbeque grills, separate bedrooms and bath, patios or deck on the river. Clean and very comfortable.

Check the other Estes hotel reviews here for more recommendations - there are some very nice places to stay here and I think you'll find something wonderful!

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
621 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay

I too would Riversong B&B or Boulder Brook. Both are fabulous! If you want something more historic, the Stanley Hotel is always an option,although i do not reccommend their standard rooms as they are too small. hope this helps!!

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
621 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay

I too would Riversong B&B or Boulder Brook. Both are fabulous! If you want something more historic, the Stanley Hotel is always an option,although i do not reccommend their standard rooms as they are too small. hope this helps!!

4. Re: Place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 07:20