We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near Providence

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
hotels near Providence

I will be coming with my son to tour Johnson and wales and was wondering about the neighborring towns as they seem cheaper for hotels. Looking for any suggestions, must be nice towns with moderate hotels... NO Howard Johnsons type hotels..

Westerly, Rhode...
Level Contributor
614 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels near Providence

Warwick is actually where the "Providence" airport is located, so there are many hotels clustered around there. One I can think of right off the bat is the Crowne Plaza, which has extremely good access to the highway. Warwick is a very short drive up the highway from Providence; I assume you'll be touring the downtown Providence campus of J&W.

CT
Level Contributor
315 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels near Providence

Will you have a car?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels near Providence

Yes, I will have a car and I was also wondering about parking fees at hotels and in the Providence area.

CT
Level Contributor
315 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels near Providence

Johnson & Wales has discounts for prospective students at the following:

Johnson & Wales Inn

213 Taunton Avenue, Seekonk, MA 02771

508-336-8700 or 800-232-1772

Located 10 minutes east of the Downcity Campus.

The Radisson Airport Hotel

2081 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886

401-739-3000

Located directly across from T.F. Green Airport, 10 minutes from campus.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,728 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels near Providence

I don't know about fees but I wouldn 't stress too much. One of the great things about RI is the lack of high fees for everything that you get elsewhere

NYC
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels near Providence

The Radisson has a great 2 night rate - near theairport, accessable to everything/

7. Re: hotels near Providence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 15:17