We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

siena vs zooma

san jose, ca
Level Contributor
56 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
siena vs zooma

Both great primarily great reviews and both have menus which would satisfy everyone in family. The question is more about atmosphere. Family of four, two teenage daughters so don't need a kids menu with crayons! Both appreciate good food, but don't want a "stuffy" environment. Also thought of Andino's, but read one review where they are not really vegetarian friendly (one of the teens is a veggie).

Rhode Island...
Level Contributor
43 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: siena vs zooma

Zooma is delicious, great homemade pasta, lively unstuffy atmostphere, everything I've had there is delicious. I've never been to Siena but Zooma is great and I'm used to my Italian mother's cooking.

Boston...
Level Contributor
819 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: siena vs zooma

Both are great... They are across the street from each other.

Zooma has a little more room for outdoor seating and their windows open up nicely when its nice out.. So you really get that European feel.

I know Siena has some outdoor seating.. But i am almost certain that the windows remain closed. I would request a table in the front.. To me, the back section feels isolated.

Both need reservtions otherwise, you may not get in.. Especially weekends.

RI
Level Contributor
95 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: siena vs zooma

I have been to both places, and I prefer Siena. I think the food, service and atmosphere are excellent. I have been going for years and have never had a bad meal, you would not be disappointed.

4. Re: siena vs zooma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:15