We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crescent Park Loof Carousel

New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Crescent Park Loof Carousel

We will be coming to Providence the first week in September and my daughter just loves carousels. I've searched all over the internet, but can't find their hours of operations and no one answers the phone. Thanks for any advice.

Jamestown, Rhode...
Level Contributor
938 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crescent Park Loof Carousel

I don't know much about that one, but since you're coming from NYC, there is a carousel, one of the nation's oldest, in Watch Hill, RI; also one in Newport. Those are the biggies.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crescent Park Loof Carousel

Slater Park in Pawtucket is awesome and has one and is 25 cents per ride. It also has pedal boats and other things for kids. This isn't far from the east providence line on Newport ave.

Haymarket, Virginia
Level Contributor
130 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crescent Park Loof Carousel

I was a Riverside native and fondly remember that Carousel and catching the brass ring! In fact, childhood friends of mine were part of the group that saved the carousel 30 years ago. Enjoy!

Cost and Hours of Operation

The Crescent Park Carousel

OPEN

700 Bullocks Point Avenue

Riverside, RI

Carousel Rides $1.00!!

Normal summer operation hours !

July and August

Wednesday – Sunday

Noon to 8:00 p.m.

Labor Day – Columbus Day Weekend

Saturday and Sunday Noon to 8:00 p.m.

Columbus Day - Noon to 6:00 p.m.

Every Thursday is Kiddy Day

.75 per ride all day!!

ONLY IN AUGUST

Every Wednesday tickets are ½ price

.50 per ride all day!!

In honor of

Milton S. Heller

Sponsored by the

Milton S. Heller Charitable Fund

Every Saturday Night

Classic Car “ Cruise Night”

5:00pm to 8:00pm

Weather Permitting

Blount Clam Shack

Offers Chowder, Clam Cakes and much more!!

Carousel gifts, including signed and numbered limited edition lithographs, are available at the Gift Stand within the Carousel Pavilion during the season and at the Carousel Office at City Hall throughout the year.

Please call the office for hours at 401-435-7518

Come enjoy a ride, grab the ring, remember the past!

Seekonk, MA
Level Contributor
338 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crescent Park Loof Carousel

Another one can be found in nearby Fall River, it is the former Carousel from Lincoln Park. It is located near the Battleship Massachusetts

5. Re: Crescent Park Loof Carousel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 07:19