We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for local information please

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
214 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for local information please

Hi, I am coming to Boston and surrounding area in April. I will have a car. I am planning to cover the following areas (time dependant): Boston MA, Rhode Island, Hartford CT, New Haven, Buffalow/Niagra, then MAYBE Montreal.

I am after some suggestions of things to do and not to do. I am open to all ideas as I have no preconceved ideas so will consider anything.

All info greatly recieved, and also if there are any other places that you reccomend while I am on my travels.

Many thanks for your time.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for local information please

Maybe if you provided some more info we could help you out. Like how long do you have? Are there "must see" locations for you. What are your interests?

2. Re: Looking for local information please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:19