We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

Memphis, Tennessee
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

I stayed at the La Siesta Motor Court Lodge for six (6) days Christmas 2008, and I could not have found a better place to stay. My wife (ex-wife now) and I received a free upgrade to a suite and the rooms were fantastic! I remember Kimberly as one of the people that worked there, and she helped us find places to visit, etc.

I do not know where these negative reviews are coming from, but I would highly recommend staying at this charming motel.

Harold Terrell

Memphis, TN

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,049 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

The hotel closed several months ago.

Memphis, Tennessee
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

That's too bad....thanks for the info......

Tucson, Arizona...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

the la siesta is still open

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,049 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

It was closed at the time the earlier posts above were made. It's possible that it has reopened, but I would call and inquire.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

Is this motel still open, we stayed there a couple years ago and really love the place. We were hoping to return to Tucson for another visit. I called the phone number from the web site and got no answer. Any help out there??

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,067 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

To the best of my knowledge, the motel closed then reopened with new owners and management, and they're not quite as dedicated as the last owners. But they've been removed from TripAdvisor, their Yelp page indicates they're closed, and their Facebook page (facebook.com/pages/…129287937096165) has a message from two years ago indicating that they were closing at that time.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

They are open, just called and confirmed.

8. Re: La Siesta Motor Court Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 07:16