We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfers

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfers

Hi,

I'm just wondering about transfers from Tucson airport. I arrive at 11.30 at night and will be staying at the Marriott University hotel and just want to make sure that there will be some options available given the time of arrival. Thanks for any suggestions

tucson, az
Level Contributor
3,999 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfers

There should be taxis there. As you are one person you might want to be prebook with Arizona Stagecoach, which is a shared ride van and thus cheaper. You'll give them your flight info and they'll have someone there for you.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,278 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfers

If there are flights coming in still then there will be taxis waiting. If your work is paying for it, just go for the taxi. If not, then Arizona Stagecoach would be best.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
3,356 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfers

As others have suggested on your other post, you are really going to need a car if you don't want to be stuck right around your hotel. So you might as well rent a car. One day care rental will probably be less than a taxi anyway.

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfers

THanks for the replies and suggestions. I'm paying my own way so I think ill look into the Arizona stagecoach

5. Re: Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 01:15