We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

Anyone have any experience with this that they can share....thanks

Edited: 22 March 2013, 23:49
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
3,365 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

My mother-in-law uses the Ina Road location of Arizona Shuttle fairly often and has never had a problem.

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
451 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

During college I would take the Arizona Shuttle all the time. Never had any issues.

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

Thank you both.....

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,339 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

Traveling around holidays or UA's spring break, you need to reserve the shuttle at least a few days in advance as they tend to fill up. If you have two or more people, you should also price out a one-way car rental. I've done this the last few times I've come from PHX into Tucson, and it ended up being roughly the same price with rental fees and gas for two people, and we didn't have to wait for the shuttle.

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

Thank you colinaz.....I will be traveling second week in Dec so will definitely reserve many days ahead...

6. Re: Shuttle from Tucson to the Phoenix Airpot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 05:16