We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stephen Daniels House?

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Stephen Daniels House?

Can't find a website. Wanted to know how many rooms & which was the best room. Any other info on the B&B.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,096 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

Have you made a reservation there already? another review website says it is closed (I have no knowledge that that is the case, just wanted to let you know.) Anyway, Lots of reviews here at TA

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60954-d121004-…

There's a short description here:

iloveinns.com/salem-massachusetts-bed-and-br…

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

Thanks. I did call & they were open. Reviews look good :)

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

Just wondering about the rooms. There are three with double beds but I have only seen pictures of the great room & the rose room.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,597 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

Why don't you just ask them?

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

I did ask. Sometimes you like to here from someone who has been there other than someone who works there or owns the B&B. The Inn keeper is a little hard of hearing & I just thought I would get more info online.

pompton plains, nj
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

Went there years ago. Loved it. All the rooms are great. Be a part of the Secret Drawer Society.

pompton plains, nj
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

Great place. Went there years ago and enjoyed every minute. Be a part of the secret drawer society. All the rooms are great. We stayed in the Great Room. Totally recommend it.

Edited: 21 August 2011, 18:04
8. Re: Stephen Daniels House?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 15:21