We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the Hill Country Inn and Suites?

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
How is the Hill Country Inn and Suites?

I always stay at the St Anthony (by request member) and get great rooms, with all the pleasantrys. However this spring break there seems to be a bunch of conventions (who would book a convention during spring break!?)

anyway lots of stuff HIGH PRICED! and sold out! :( I paid 99.00 for a suite at the St Anthony last spring break, and a reg room is 159.00 this year, (not a suite either). to rich for my blood.

I was able to get hill country inn and suites for 79.00/nt for myself and my son. Just the two of us :) I can easily cancel if anyone has a better suggestion.

I've never gone alone with a child so im a bit lost on where i should stay...i was hoping to stay on the river walk the 15 and 16 but cant afford it. I hate driving and searching for parking places.

IF my choice for HILL COUNTRY INN is not a good one, can you recommend somthing in my price range that i might like better? Keeping it under 100/nt, prefer under 85.00.

thanks ya'll!

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
467 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the Hill Country Inn and Suites?

I stayed at this hotel and I liked it. Its kind of out of the way, down from the airport. They have good landscaping and nice hot tubs. The beds are super hard....

I enjoyed staying there and we looked into staying there for our next trip next month but they are booked already. :)

Theres not much near the hotel, I think there is a jack in the box. But you do get a little kitchen with a microwave and fridge. I liked it, and the price aint bad :)

2. Re: How is the Hill Country Inn and Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 08:19