We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hyatt Place NW San Antonio?

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
New Hyatt Place NW San Antonio?

Has anyone been inside this place or stayed in this hotel?

We usually stay downtown places like Marriott Plaza, River center, Hyatt, Emily Morgan

We are going for 3 nights during 4th of July week and plan to just play at Fiesta Texas during the day.

Need more info on this Hyatt Place before I am willing to stay there any ideas? Thoughts?

OO
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
727 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hyatt Place NW San Antonio?

Hyatt Place is a new tier of hotel for Hyatt. They bought Amerisuites and I beleive that's what the new name will be of that level hotel. I've seen pictures of what that set will look like (and they will be standardized) and they look beautiful..but a notch below Regency level. My GUESS is, they will not have room service and full service reataurants. I'm not sure how long it will take to convert all the Amerisuites to the new look or if that one has been done. You will find through the wall A/C as you would in Amerisuites, probably a microwave...don't know what all else. Sorry...not much help but perhaps some. I think it'd be better than staying downtown and driving out to Fiesta Texas on I-10!!

OO
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
727 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hyatt Place NW San Antonio?

My husband told me this evening that once they have the name Hyatt Place, the renovation has been done. He saw the prototype in Chicago and says it's quite impressive. All rooms will have 42" plasma for one thing! The rooms are more divided than Amerisuites were/are, better separation. Breakfast would not be free, as in a Hampton. Don't know about internet, but if they have the name on it, it is the finished product so it should be nice...new too. If you stay I'd like to hear more back on it.

3. Re: New Hyatt Place NW San Antonio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 00:19