We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking a 2 year old to Sea World. Is this a good idea?

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taking a 2 year old to Sea World. Is this a good idea?

I am wanting to take my 2 year old to Sea World. Are there rides that he will be able to go on at 36 inches tall?? Has anyone taken their 2 year old that might want to pass along their experience? Thank you!

Lake Jackson, TX
Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking a 2 year old to Sea World. Is this a good idea?

I took mine some years back and it was great.. they have these cute strollers you can rent for practically nothing and there are shows going on all day.. I'm one of those that's totally sold on Seaworld.. not only is it immaculate, the food inside is good and not so pricey... Your baby will see so much that he will be entertained.... trust me.... don't miss feeding the dolphins...dh

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
175 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taking a 2 year old to Sea World. Is this a good idea?

I took both my kids there when they were that age and they had a great time. They both loved feeding the dolphins. Also, there is a great kids play area. Mine also loved the Shamu show. I think your little one will have a great time!

3. Re: Taking a 2 year old to Sea World. Is this a good idea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 07:19