We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AUS to San Antonio Shuttle

San Antonio
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
AUS to San Antonio Shuttle

To save money (not taking into account the cost of gas when driving from SA to Austin and back these days) my brother is flying in and out of Austin.

I'm curious whether anyone knows of a shuttle or other form of transportation that goes from the Austin airport to any place in San Antonio? I have my doubts, but one never knows.

Thanking y'all in advance.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,604 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AUS to San Antonio Shuttle

I'm not aware of anything other than the Greyhound bus.

Austin
Level Contributor
920 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AUS to San Antonio Shuttle

Yikes. The Airport bus (100) goes to downtown, but the Greyhound bus terminal is north, near the Highland Mall.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AUS to San Antonio Shuttle

We need a coaster train,like San Diego has............Anyone remember the old Dinner train here??...

4. Re: AUS to San Antonio Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 08:17