We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental - airport

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental - airport

I looked on the SA airport website and it states that there are 9 rental companies at the airport. Does anyone know which ones, if any, are on site and which ones require you to take a shuttle bus? I read a previous post that said that Alamo, National and Hertz are on site. I am just trying to confirm that with people who rent cars at this airport.

We would prefer not to have to take a shuttle bus to the car rental, if possible - even if we have to pay a little more.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,518 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental - airport

There's a lot of construction at the airport so things are constantly changing, but I don't remember any that are actually on the airport grounds.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental - airport

The above are located on the airport or near the airport entrance, you do have to take a shuttle to get to them. It is not one of those of places that you go to the parking garage or outside of the airport to get your car for now, but It is on the airport premises.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental - airport

P.S. National, Alamo, Hertz have agent desk at the airport, where you can check in and do paperwork and than they take you to your car.

USA
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental - airport

Here are a couple of coupons if you go with Alamo or National:

National:

ND2119071Q - $35 off weekly

ND210907SM - $20 off weekend

Alamo:

AD3829MRB - $25 off weekly

AD395OL2VN - $15 off weekend

5. Re: Car rental - airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 04:19