We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Westin or the Omni on the Riverwalk

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PA
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The Westin or the Omni on the Riverwalk

I will be going to San Antonio for Thanksgiving. I am undecided between The Westin or The Omni. Both are on the Riverwalk. Can anyone suggest which one is the better as far as character, location and staff? This will be our 1st visit to San Antonio.

Thanks

OO
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
727 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Westin or the Omni on the Riverwalk

Which Omni are you considering, Watermark or La Mansion? If Watermark, that would be my first choice between that or the Westin. Great location and rooms.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Westin or the Omni on the Riverwalk

They are both very nice hotels & can't go wrong with either but I would give the edge to Westin due to appearance & location.

3. Re: The Westin or the Omni on the Riverwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 21:16