We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Margarita

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
La Margarita

Still is bad..On the insistence of some out of town guests,I brought them here..Myself,not being a big fan of Mi Tierra,came with an open mind,as this was supposed to be better...Service was lacking,from start to finish..Tried their 2 best margaritas and neither rocked..Food was average(think taco cabana)..Way better choices for margaritas and mexican food to limit yourself here...

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,783 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Margarita

I would never consider MiTi's bad...maybe standard but never bad...There are some places mentioned here on TA that I would never reccommend but others enjoy.

service can certainly be lacking sometimes at MiTi's, La Marg...sometimes I get perturbed as they take the 'tourist'/customer for granted.

thank goodness there are many other choice for you when you don't have to entertain out of towners

2. Re: La Margarita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 02:17