We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February weather?

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford...
Level Contributor
510 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
February weather?

I am thinking about a surprise trip for my husband's 60th in late February. What kind of weather is typical (as IF anything is typical weather-wise these days)-but what can I expect??

Thanks so much.

Longview, Texas
Level Contributor
55 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February weather?

Violet, if you are from Connecticut, I can pretty much assure you that the weather in San Antonio will be milder than in Connecticut. At worst, the highs will probably be in the 50s, but the highs could also be in the 70s or even 80s. Compared to New England, the temps are almost always mild here. I hope that you and your husband enjoy your trip.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February weather?

I totally agree with TexasCarolyn, it will feel more like spring. It's very possible it will be in the 70's or 80's. Here is a website for the weather.

www.visitsanantonio.com/weather.aspx

3. Re: February weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 07:21