We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations needed at sunset?

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford...
Level Contributor
510 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Reservations needed at sunset?

Looking to have dinner at the Tower of Americas on a Saturday night. Would reservations be recommended? Anyone know what time the sun will be setting on Feb 21st?

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,392 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservations needed at sunset?

Yes, get a reservation. According to timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html… Sunset on Feb. 21 is 6:28pm

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations needed at sunset?

GalViolet that is an excellent choice for a sunset dinner at the Tower, it's so spectacular. Yes I would recommend to make reservation for a Saturday night so you won't have to wait & maybe miss the sunset.

Have a great time in SA & Please write a TR when you get back!!!!!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
510 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservations needed at sunset?

Thanks everyone. I made reservations for 6 pm. And yes, I will write a TR when I get back--it's the least I can do to thank you all!

4. Re: Reservations needed at sunset?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 23:16