We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September or October

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
13 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
September or October

My husband and I are looking to travel to San Antonio either in September or October and plan to stay at the Drury Inn, Riverwalk.

Excuse my ignorance but which month is better? I love the warm weather but not too hot, also want to be able to swim outdoors.

Thanks.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September or October

If you want to swim outdoor it may be better in Sept. sometimes the weather in Oct can be cool so to make sure you have warm weather for swimming outdoor Sept would be better.

Your hotel is a great choice great value for your money.

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
13 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September or October

Thanks!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September or October

The first 2 weeks of September are usually in the 80's..Then the temps will drop about 5- 10*..Still warm but a little cool to swim...

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
13 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September or October

We were thinking possibly of coming around the 7th of September so it looks like that would work out.

San Antonio
Level Contributor
437 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: September or October

All that said, don't be shocked if it's in the mid-90's in September. There is usually at least one week of September still in the 90s (and not always the first one). But, as mentioned above, it's just as likely for you to see 70's in October...

6. Re: September or October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 05:21