We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, Tennessee
8 posts
Save Topic
Dress code

What's the dress code for Bohanan's steakhouse ?

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,350 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code

I would say business casual or higher. I was there last Thursday for drinks in business casual (it's either that or shorts for me!) and I was comfortable. There were many others dressed nicer (but that's usually the case for me :))

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
14,998 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code

definitely slacks/khakis for the evening...

lunch time you could get away with nicer walking shorts and golf/button up shirt

(it's fine to get a little more dressed up for the evening meal) .

Nashville, Tennessee
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code

Thanks, dressing up will be a nice change for me too, usually in shorts when on vacation. I wanted to make sure a jacket wasn't required. Can't wait to see the Riverwalk. Looks like it's going to be hot next week, not much different from Tennessee.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code

I agree with tejashombre !!!!! No you won't need a tie & jacket but nice slacks & a nice shirt will do. The food is well worth it, so good!!!!!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
141 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress code

I've eaten at Bohanan's a few times for both lunch and dinner and have worn nice jeans and a nice top. Never an issue and the service and food were superb each time.

6. Re: Dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 13:19