We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Garson, Ontario
3 posts
Save Topic
Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

Shell vacation member.. wondering if anybody has any feedback on this particular resort. We were at Legacy Golf in Arizona last year and loved it... just wondering if this one compares???

also, how is the golf?? prices?? etc..

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,425 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

Don't have any specific info on the "resort." This is the first time I've heard of it so I googled and found it (a couple of miles from my home.) It's not what I'd call a resort, but it may be very nice. I don't think it has any amenities except a pool.

Location is great - 15 minutes into downtown, near the airport, easy access to points north.

San Antonio in general is good for golf. The Quarry, Olmos Basin Golf Course (muni,) and Brackenridge Park Municipal Golf Course (muni,) are the closest to that location.

Garson, Ontario
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

Thanks Yes it is a timeshare condo. would you consider it a five start???

looking at coming mid november to golf..how is the weather at that time. is hurricane season over??

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

Yes hurricane season is over then + the weather is very nice in mid Nov.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,425 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

I've never been there, so I can't tell you if it's five star or not.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

I have not stayed there, no reason to. Its mostly likely not 5*, nor close. Its next to the Country Inn, near NE Baptist Hospital. There is not much to do in the general area, car is a must. Ear plugs might be a safe investment.

6. Re: Shell Vacation - Saladas Creek Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 21:18