We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle rides near San Antonio

Southeast Missouri
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle rides near San Antonio

Hi, I'll be attending a conference in June in San Antonio, and my husband will be meeting me. He's riding in on our motorcycle, and we'll be leaving there for a couple of weeks travelling on the bike after the conference. He'll have a few days to explore the city and surrounding area while I'm in meetings - any recommendations for good scenic motorcycle riding in the area?

Also, we'll be staying at the Marriott Rivercenter hotel and I notice that parking is $19 a day- any other safe and secure places to park a motorcycle, or should we just bite the bullet and plan on paying that?

Thanks for any suggestions!

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Motorcycle rides near San Antonio

I've never been to Santa Fe, but my wife and the friends traveling with us have. We got a great deal on a cabin rental, so we have a good 10-day vacation planned.

As to transportation, we're going by "party van," 6 of us in a conversion van. I'm a motorcycle rider since the age of 12 - but prefer the luxury and camaraderie of our van these days.